How the billing and payment process works
1. A Client will sign the development and design contract for their project (or an ongoing contract as needed)
2. A Client will receive either a digital invoice from Square for Credit Card transactions – or – a PDF invoice from Austin Themes, and remit payment in full before project work begins (exceptions may be made at the sole discretion of Austin Themes).
3. Austin Themes will design/develop your website or graphics project.
4. For Payment option 2, When you approve the first preview the second invoice will be sent out. For Payment Option 1, Austin Themes will be working through this step.
5. When the website or project is ready for final preview, you’ll be given a chance to thoroughly review and request any final changes. Austin themes will then make any revisions or changes needed.
6. When approval is given , the final invoice for the remaining flat fee portion will be issued. Upon successful receipt and clearance of this final payment, the website files and active changes will be posted to your hosting.
Austin Themes exclusively accepts all major Credit Cards (via Square), Cash, or Checks (personal or business).
As of January 1st, 2012, Austin Themes is going flat-fee only. Most projects will have two fixed payment options offered through an individualized proposal prepared at the start of the process. These payment options are: Payment Option 1 ) 50% Down, 50% on final approval of the website (due before moving to your hosting). Payment Option 2 ) 30% Down, 30% on full approval of first graphics or website preview, 40% on final approval of the website (due before moving to your hosting)