How the billing works:
1. You’ll sign the development and design contract for your project (or an ongoing contract as needed)
2. You’ll receive and return the downpayment invoice with downpayment
3. Austin Themes will design/develop your website or graphics project
4. For Payment option 2, When you approve the first preview the second invoice will be sent out. For Payment Option 1, Austin Themes will be working through this step.
5. When the website or project is ready for final preview, you’ll be given a chance to thoroughly review and request any final changes. Austin themes will then make any revisions or changes needed.
6. When approval is given , the final invoice for the remaining flat fee portion will be issued. Upon successful receipt and clearance of this final payment, the website files and active changes will be posted to your hosting.
Austin Themes accepts Cash or Checks (personal or business) exclusively. Sorry, no Money Orders, cashiers checks, or PayPal.
As of January 1st, 2012, Austin Themes is going flat-fee only. Most projects will have two fixed payment options offered through an individualized proposal prepared at the start of the process. These payment options are:
- Payment Option 1 )
50% Down, 50% on final approval of the website (due before moving to your hosting).
- Payment Option 2 )
30% Down, 30% on full approval of first graphics or website preview, 40% on final approval of the website (due before moving to your hosting)